This workshop is designed to recharge your commitment to leading your team to greater results. The workout begins with clarity on your leadership ‘why’ through a values exercise that will challenge your thinking. Breakout “reflection groups” will be used to share ideas and gain new perspectives around selected topics. You will learn about leadership resources that will lift you out of complacency and awaken your team from hibernation. There is no better time to turn half-hearted resolutions into long-lasting success.
What You’ll Learn
- Envision the year you want by exploring your values and priorities
- Explore resources to keep you relevant and agile
- Connect with peers in reflection groups for support, perspective-taking, and accountability
- Discover your leadership superpower and use it to energize and support your team
- Identify 3 ways to increase employee engagement
- Formulate a plan of action that will take you where you want to go
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for supervisors at any level of leadership – from newly appointed to seasoned employees. If it’s time to kick complacency to the curb this workshop is for you.