Rules and regulations specific to lending tend to change on a pretty regular basis, and 2022 was no exception. Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians for this 90-minute session that will focus both on changes that occurred in 2022 as well as changes scheduled to occur in 2023.
What You’ll Learn
- Changes to the General Definition of a Qualified Mortgage
- Changes to the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act
- The Transition Away from the LIBOR Index
- Revised Regulation Z Thresholds for 2023
- The Supplemental Customer Information Form
- And much more!
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved in the lending process would benefit from the information covered during this session, including loan officers, loan processors, and lending department management. In addition, compliance professionals and internal audit staff are also encouraged to attend.