This session will teach you about changing ownership, changing signers, changing principals, and many other issues in the lifecycle of a business. You will learn how to open and close business accounts due to death, sale of the business, or dissolution. It will also address the paperwork, tax reporting, and resolutions in an ever-changing landscape. This program will go way beyond the basics of maintaining business accounts.
What You’ll Learn
- Change signers on business accounts
- Update beneficial ownership and resolutions
- Manage business account lifecycles
- Help move accountholders from one business type to another
- Know when to use an SSN and when to use an EIN
Who Should Attend
This informative session will benefit new account staff, personal bankers, loan officers, branch staff, branch administration, deposit operations staff, deposit compliance personnel, and trainers.