The goals of Information Technology (convenience and availability) are far different than the goals of Information Security (protection and loss prevention).
What You’ll Learn
- Information Technology vs. Information Security
- Types of Managed Services Providers
- Traditional Vendor Management of MSPs
- Modern Vendor Management of MSPs
- Characteristics of a Good MSP Partnership
- Questions to ask before hiring an MSP
Who Should Attend
Information Security Officers, IT Managers, Risk Officers, Internal Auditors, and Executives looking to understand the risk of Vendor Relationships should take this course.