Many organizations leverage a Managed Service Provider (MSP) to manage their IT infrastructure, often providing more expertise while saving some cost. But when it comes to protecting data, the term “cybersecurity” can mean different things to different organizations. The goals of Information Technology (convenience and availability) far different than the goals of Information Security (protection and loss prevention).
This session will cover the gamut of areas to consider, including:
• Information Technology vs. Information Security
• Types of Managed Services Providers
• Traditional Vendor Management of MSPs
• Modern Vendor Management of MSPs
• Characteristics of a Good MSP Partnership
• Questions to ask before hiring an MSP