Social media posts are a great way to communicate with existing customers and gain new ones as well, but what can we post? What disclosures must be provided? How do we respond to a consumer complaint received via social media? In this session, we will answer those questions and more, and provide you with tools to help craft your institution’s social media policy. We will review the compliance considerations for both lending and deposit products. We will also discuss how best to market through Social Media. And we will talk about how to market to “today’s” consumer.
What You’ll Learn
- Reviewing technical requirements of TIL and TISA, including examples of the do’s and don’ts
- Assessing the risks and incorporating them into your risk management program
- A detailed review of the compliance regulations to consider when posting
- Best practices for responding to consumer complaints
- Recommended policies for employee use of social media sites
- Tips when utilizing third parties to manage your social media
- Auditing your program for compliance and effectiveness
Who Should Attend
This informative session is designed for Marketing Officers, Compliance Officers, and Internal Auditors.