In this webinar, we’ll explore those hot spots, gray areas, and frequently-violated provisions. We’ll spend time discussing the timing of the various disclosures (which can get quite complicated), disclosure of fees, and calculating tolerances and potential reimbursement issues. Our goal is to ensure you understand where the TRID rules can create uncertainty and risk, and insulate your institution as much as possible from noncompliance.
What You’ll Learn
- Coverage issues – straightforward but still a challenge
- Application issues – data points, preapprovals, and more
- The complicated timing rules of TRID: the 3-day LE rule, 7-day LE rule, and the 3-day CD rule. Making sure you count correctly.
- Problems with disclosure of various fees
- Providing a revised Loan Estimate – when can you do this? How does it impact tolerance issues?
- Changed Circumstances – what this does and what it does NOT do
- Proper calculation of tolerances/variances – what is your baseline?
- Corrected CDs – timing is everything
- Redisclosure and reimbursement after closing
- And many more, presented in “what are the risks?” format
Who Should Attend
Loan officers, compliance professionals, auditors, QA/QC staff, processors, management, legal staff, and anyone else involved in the consumer mortgage application, processing, and closing processes will benefit from the information in this webinar.