Frontline positions are, without question, one of the most critical jobs at any financial institution. Frontline staff has the best opportunity to reflect the bank’s values and ambitions for customer service. It’s essential that your frontline staff has a well-trained leader that has the capacity and takes responsibility for developing a dynamic team.
Head tellers in progressive banks primarily coach, schedule, train, and problem-solve. Superior supervisors are accomplished in decision making, problem-solving, planning, delegation, and meeting management, as well as motivating, training, and developing staff through feedback, collaborative performance planning, and goal setting. The leadership provided by the frontline supervisor is critical to employees’ success enabling them to perform productively and efficiently.
- Managing Time and Interruptions
- Building Rapport with Your Manager
- Using Tools that Enhance Efficiencies and Results
- Making Training Stick
- Giving and Receiving Effective Feedback
- Enhancing Your Managerial Presence
- Creating a Motivating Work Environment
- The Essentials of Effective Teaming Relationships
Who Should Attend?
Head tellers, branch managers, teller trainers will benefit from this webinar.