Emphasizing the significance of age diversity in the workplace, this session offers insights into effectively managing diverse age groups. It underscores the crucial role age diversity plays in team success and highlights its impact on facilitating knowledge transfer among older employees.
What You’ll Learn
- Explain the benefits of a multi-generational work team
- Understand our role through a different generational lens
- Identify what strengths and opportunities exist on our work teams regardless of generation
- Learn how to manage the generation dynamics throughout the employee career experience from recruiting, onboarding and the transfer of knowledge phase
- Benefits of tailoring training and professional development opportunities for a multigenerational workforce
Who Should Attend
Managers, supervisors, senior leaders and anyone who is leading and managing a team in their organization or has oversight of employee training and development.