What does onboarding look like in your organization? What do you want it to look like? Onboarding should not be an after thought as it is the new hires first impression of the company they are going to work for.
How do you check all the required boxes while still maintaining the interest of your new hire? Wow them with a genuine interest and care in their success with your organization. Learn how to excel at new employee onboarding seeing everything through the lens of the new hire.
Raise the bar when it comes to engaging and training new hires. Aimed at management and anyone that hires, trains and onboards new employees, this program will allow participants to excel at this important process.
- How to set the tone for success
- The Four C’s of onboarding: Compliance, Clarification, Culture, Connection
- Create an engaged employee from the start
- Best practices for successful onboarding
- Set the stage for employee engagement
- How do I train a new hire effectively
- Provide coaching and support
- Review a template that works
Who Should Attend
All managers and supervisors who hire and onboard employees, Anyone responsible for hiring and training and/or the oversight of the new hire process.