Go big and go online – opening deposit accounts when not face to face. Opening accounts online is becoming the new normal. What do you need to know and do to be in compliance with Customer Identification Program (CIP), Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Identity Theft Programs, Disclosures, E-Sign, and many other issues?
What You’ll Learn
- What types of identification can you use?
- Can you store identification?
- Know your customer questions
- Giving disclosures and terms and conditions
- Consumer Ownership and rights at death
- Where is the money? What state law is it under?
- IRAs, HSAs, and CESA
- Business and Entity Accounts
- Fraud and Risk
Who Should Attend
Deposit Operations, Compliance, Electronic Banking, BSA, Training, Branch Administration, and New Accounts.