It’s 2023 and your examiners are due at your financial institution next month. Will your financial institution pass the test?
This program is designed to update you and help you complete an ODP checkup on your program before the examiners get there. Whether you are automated or ad hoc, whether you are FDIC or OCC examined, there are some themes and specific things the examiners will target in the examination process this year. We will look at litigation, federal laws, state law issues, and other ODP “hotspots” in this regulatory environment.
What You’ll Learn:
- Your ODP program and whether it will pass the test—checklist for exams
- Regulation E, Reg DD, and State Laws
- 2005 JT Guidance, 2010 FDIC Guidance, and OCC’s take on ODP
- Dynamic versus Static Programs
- Re-presentment of ACH and Checks
- Debit Card settlement and second fees
- Transfers of Savings—When savings runs out what to do?
- Fees and consistency
- And much, much more…
Who Should Attend:
This informative session is designed for the compliance area, deposit operations, and management who are responsible for implementing a fair and compliant Overdraft Program.