Over the last several years, we have seen more and more compliance requirements and regulatory guidance as it relates to overdrafts. Overdrafts continue to be a hot button issue with examiners as there has been a shift in mentality from “informing” consumers about their overdrafts to “protecting” them from excessive overdrafts. We don’t see this issue going away any time soon and fully expect the CFPB to address it even more formally in the coming years. It’s imperative that you are aware of the current regulatory requirements and expectations to keep your bank out of trouble!
- The Overdraft Environment
- The Latest Guidance, Best Practices & Expectations
- The CFPB’s Overdraft Agenda & Research Findings
- Regulatory Examination Feedback
- Overdraft Hot Spots
- Risk Assessments
- Management & Frontline Oversight
- UDAAP & Much More!