Many bankers struggle to close new business opportunities because they have become too transaction focused and lose to competitors with better rates.
Warren Buffett famously said, “Price is what you pay, Value is what you get”.
In the absence of value there is only price. Accordingly, it’s becoming increasingly important to demonstrate greater value to your prospects so you can win more business at the price you want.
Remember, you are not trying to close a transaction, you are opening a relationship. Position yourself as the only finance partner your prospect will ever need.
During this insightful webinar, Joe Micallef will help you better demonstrate your incredible value and build wholistic relationships. He will also share highly effective closing techniques and objection response strategies so you can win more business at the price you want.
This 90-minute presentation will cover the following areas/topics:
- Understanding Your Unique Value Proposition
- How to be the Only Finance Partner your Prospects will ever need
- Effective Closing & Follow Up Techniques
- Understanding & Avoiding Objections
- Powerful Objection Response Strategies
- Smarter Pipeline Management & Conversion
Target Audience: Commercial bankers, mortgage lenders, financial planners, retail officers