ACH, ATM, and Debit Card error resolution rules are confusing. There are Regulation E rules and VISA or MasterCard rules that don’t always sync up. While the math behind zero liability is easy, the rest can be very hard to understand. This is also an area that has seen more examiner scrutiny in the last couple of years. Make sure your error resolution processes are up to speed!
What You’ll Learn
- Consumer Liability/Bank Liability
- What’s an EFT? Error? Dispute?
- Liability for Third-Party Payments/Payment Apps
- Investigation Time Limits
- Resolution Requirements
- VISA & MasterCard Rules
- Common Misconceptions
- UDAAP, Your Questions, Plain English Answers & Much More!
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for frontline, management, compliance, audit, and operations personnel.