If the top level of the organization better understands the risks and the impact potential, it will help build a stronger information security culture throughout the organization. So, what do you need to report upstream to help the Board and Executives understand your ISP and cyber risk? Let’s dive in.
What You’ll Learn
- Regulatory Requirements for reporting ISP info upstream
- A Framework for Asking Better Questions
- What is most important to report upstream?
- How often should you report upstream?
- Setting a Culture of Security starts at the top
Who Should Attend
Information Security Officer, IT Manager, Risk Officer, Internal Auditor, CIO, and Executives looking to better understand cybersecurity risks.