The Preferred Lender status is granted to lenders by the SBA to those lenders who demonstrate an ability to approve and originate SBA loans on their own without SBA review. There are many benefits as well as pitfalls to having this status. Learn what SBA looks for when they receive a request to become a Preferred Lender.
Topics covered include:
• Benefits to being a PLP lender
• Pitfalls to being a PLP lender
• What makes a bank a good candidate
• How to improve your changes in being approved
• How to apply for the status with the SBA
Anyone involved in the SBA lending process