Every interaction the customer has with your institution is an opportunity to strengthen the relationship, turning your customers into loyal and raving fans. Being courteous and professional makes the top of the list for any customer contact personnel, but nowhere is that more important than in the Call Center. Whether the call is simply to respond to a question, resolve an issue, or increase the relationship through the sale of a product or service, the Call Center Agent’s call etiquette is on the line. Positive interactions with well-trained agents will increase member lifetime value and the institution’s brand.
Invest in your Call Center agents by ensuring they are well-trained to handle every call with courtesy and grace. It is the Call Center agent’s approach to call handling and member service, that determines if they will have the opportunity to increase the relationship with the institution and also turn the customer into a fan.
What You’ll Learn
- Build rapport and connect with callers
- Reduce escalated calls
- Use professional call management procedures to handle calls with skill
- Become a Customer Advocate
- Utilize voice tone and keywords to show empathy
- Problem-solve effectively for the upset and complaining callers
- Sell, up-sell and cross-sell
- Build a Plan for Improvement
- Skill Improvement Tips
- Become a Self-Directed Learner
Who Should Attend
Call Center Personnel, Supervisors, Trainers, and anyone with authority over call center contact personnel would benefit from this webinar.