This 5-part webinar series, developed and presented by the IBA compliance team, will take a deep dive into the Small Business Data Collection Rule covering essential rule details banks will need to understand to create and implement their data collection programs. IBA staff will explain the rule requirements in layman’s terms as well as provide implementation tips. Time will be allocated for banker questions during each webinar. IBA staff will provide a written recap of the Q&A to attendees after each session. Webinar participants will also be the first to learn about new resources and tools developed by the IBA to aid in implementation.
Webinars can be purchased individually for $150 each or as a set of all five for $600. All webinars will be held from 10:00am – 11:30am.
The webinar series was approved for 10 CRCM credits and a certificate will be issued after the last webinar in the series.
July 19 -Webinar #1 – What to Report and Exclude
- Covered Credit Transactions
- Exclusions w/ Detailed Discussion on HMDA exclusion
- Determining Small Business Status
- Determining your Mandatory Start Date
August 22 – Webinar #2 – Data Collection Deep Dive: The Credit Request
- Data Point Collection Procedures & Documentation
- Covered Applications & Exclusions
- Performing a Gap Analysis
- Data Points Related to Application Submission
- Data Points Related to Credit Applied for
- Data Points related to the Small Business
September 21 – Webinar #3 – Data Collection Deep Dive: The Credit Decision
- Data Points Related to the Credit Decision
- Data Points Related to Pricing
- Data Collection Tips
October 24 – Webinar #4 – Data Collection Deep Dive: Applicant Information
- Collection of Principal Owner’s Demographic Information
- Determining Business Ownership Status
- Procedure & Monitoring Requirements
- Firewall Provisions
December 12 – Webinar #5: Program Requirements
- Reporting Requirements
- Publication of Data
- Record Retention
- Accuracy Expectations and Tolerances
All webinar sessions are recorded and will be made available for replay through the final mandatory compliance date so all participants will have access to the recordings throughout their implementation process.