Financial services leaders are often faced with the choice of investing in client growth projects or streamlining business processes to cut costs. It is an age-old debate: What creates the most profit for the company and boosts the balance sheet? Let’s explore both areas and learn more about creating a thriving business model where both can exist in harmony.
What You’ll Learn
- Defining your growth strategy and metrics for success
- Evaluating who is an ideal client and the value can we provide
- Team skillsets and ability to provide value and impact to clients
- Defining business process improvement and metrics for success
- A continuous improvement culture and mindset
- Evaluating: Is the solution more people or a tool?
Who Should Attend
Presidents, CEOs, CFOs, COOs, Operational Officers/Directors/Managers, Growth/Sales Officers, Retail Banking Officers/Directors/Managers, and Marketing Directors will benefit from this webinar.