This program is a comprehensive Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) secured lending program for persons new to banking and is also recommended as a refresher.
Gain a thorough understanding of UCC-secured lending transactions and how they work. This webinar provides a comprehensive overview, including perfecting security interests, documentation, filing, analysis of lien positions, common mistakes, and more.
This program is a comprehensive Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) secured lending program for persons new to banking and is also recommended as a refresher. Perfecting a valid, enforceable security interest on various types of commercial and consumer collateral is the focus, including documentation, filings, and analysis of lien positions.
What You’ll Learn:
- Overview and UCC definitions
- Article 9 secured transactions
- Perfection and attachment
- Rules of priority
- UCC forms and how they work: UCC-1, UCC-3, UCC-5, UCC-11
- Common mistakes: debtor names, collateral descriptions, filing locations
- Titled assets
- Special rules for intellectual property
- Special filing offices
Who Should Attend:
Lenders, loan support staff, and loan quality personnel at any level.