In this webinar, the presenter will conduct an overview of what is ERM, its three key phases, and how Risk Assessments fit in. You will learn how the Risk Assessment Process works with specific focus on three key Risk Assessments that are critical components of an ERM Program – Enterprise Risk Management Risk Assessment, Information Technology Risk Assessment, and the Internal Controls Risk Assessment. The focus will be on the consequences of not implementing controls and provide examples of mitigating and monitoring tools banks can use to mitigate the effects of the various risk categories. You will walk away with practical tools and examples you can implement in your institution immediately.
What You’ll Learn
- Quick overview of ERM key definitions and the three ongoing phases
- Learn about the Risk Assessment Process and key steps
- How to identify and assess your institution’s risks using the ERM Risk Assessment Matrix
- Characteristics of Risk Assessments based on industry best practices
- How to prioritize your institution’s risks once identified
- How to complete the IT Risk Assessment
- How to complete the Internal Controls Risk Assessment
Who Should Attend
Risk Managers and Risk Leaders, Chief Risk Officers, Compliance Officers, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Credit Officer, Internal Auditors, and the entire risk management team will benefit from this course.