Completing a Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure can be tricky, but completing them for a construction loan can be a downright challenge. Construction loans are an area where the CFPB was slow to issue guidance, which just added to the confusion. While a Final Rule was eventually issued that provided many substantive updates and answers concerning construction loans, we still see a lot of errors. Are you in compliance? Do you need a refresher? Let us get you on the right track!
What You’ll Learn
- Construction (Two-Phase) vs. Construction to Perm All-In-One Products
- Appendix D in Plain English
- Sample Disclosures (Three Different Sets)
- Construction Applications – One or Two Applications?
- How to Disclose Construction Costs/Holdbacks
- The Latest Updates & FAQs
- Plain English Answers to Your Questions & Much More!
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for consumer real estate loan officers, loan processors, compliance and audit personnel.