Along with Vendor Management, which includes all the third-party providers of systems and software, comes yet another risk—Model Risk. Get step-by-step guidance on the OCC SR Letter 11-7 and guidance on Model Risk Management. You will walk away with a clearer understanding of where Vendor Management and Model Risk Management fit in within your ERM program.
What You’ll Learn
- How Vendor Management Program fits in within Enterprise Risk Management
- Vendor Management Program Components
- Vendor Management Policy and Procedures
- Vendor Due Diligence
- Example of Vendor Risk Assessment
- Monitoring and Reporting Assessment Results
- Definition of Model Risk and how it applies to your Institution
- The OCC SR Letter 11-7 – A Step by step explanation
- Examples of Model Risk – How it affects your institution
- Example of Model Risk Assessment
- How to establish your own Model Risk Management Program
Who Should Attend
Chief Risk Officers, Risk Managers/Leaders, Chief Credit Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Compliance Officers, Internal Auditors, IT personnel, and Presidents involved in the risk management process and their ERM program should take this course.