It’s 2022 and may be time to update your policy and procedures for BSA. We introduced the fifth pillar and beneficial ownership in 2018. So where are you now? Do you need to add cannabis? Add the new CTR Changes? Examiners continue to criticize risk assessments, policy and procedures connections. Learn how to use the regulation and exam manual to really massage your program. What do you need to add, take out or revamp in BSA? Learn during this program.
- Risk connection to policy and procedures
- What is a policy, procedure and process
- Writing the policy what can you use?
- Looking for common holes in your policy
- Use the regulation and exam manual to fill those gaps
- A to Z on the policy and what should be in it.
- Add cannabis to your policy
- Changes in CTRs
- What you will receive: Policy checklist
Who Should Attend
BSA officers and staff, compliance, risk management, training.