During this webinar, we will take the core document from deposit accounts handbook and set up a working document so that you can tailor your procedures into the framework we will provide. The working handbook in a word document will enable you to take hours of work out of the process. You will learn how to blend state and federal law into an efficient new account process.
What You’ll Learn
- Review federal laws we have to cover in the opening of accounts
- Learn the different ownership types that we should set up sample signature cards and screen shots for
- You will receive a checklist for documents for every type of accounts
- How to set up a manual like this if you are in more than one state
- What questions should we ask and research for state law purposes
- You will receive a template to start the hard work and lots of guidance to help you in the process
- Updated for CDD
Who Should Attend
This webinar will benefit training, compliance, branch operations, customer service representatives and branch personnel who would be involved in developing a new accounts procedure manual.