Bank Director Resources
IBA provides information and resources to help bank directors understand and fulfill their responsibilities. Resources include bank director training and publications that address strategic issues, risk management, and compliance.
IBA Bank Directors Education Series
Training the members on your board doesn’t have to be difficult or time consuming. Choose a subscription to the Directors Education Series and see how easy and effective board training can be. From the first-time board member, to those who have been on multiple boards for decades, the Directors Education Series covers topics that all members must learn.
Subscribe to the Directors Education Series and gain immediate On-Demand access to more than 45 training programs as well as the new module released each month!
- Monthly Viewing Reports
- Discussion Questions
- Individual Certificates of Completion
One annual subscription provides your entire bank access to our entire module library with a new module published each month. Features of the The Directors Education Series™ include:
- 20-25 minutes in length (Perfect for Board Meetings)
- Audio, Video & PowerPoint
- Handouts and Discussion Questions
- Monthly Viewing Reports sent to administrators
- Accessible on a variety of devices (Tablets, Mobile Devices, Laptops, etc.)
- Printable Certificates of Completion
- 12 Month Subscriptions – Pricing based on asset size
On-Demand Individual Modules
Many of the Bank Director Education series modules are available for individual sale. Do you want to find out more about the program before committing to an annual subscription? This is a great way to test the program. Search in “Role” for Board Member.
Contact Darcy Burnett at 800-532-1423 for more information.